Getting StartedTo create a custom map go to our website www.mytopo.com and click on FIND A MAP.
STEP 1:Enter your search location (or browse stock maps) using any of the following criteria:
- Search for a Place or Address
- USGS Quad Sheets by State - we provide the option to order the new US Topo or the Classic USGS quad
- GMU, Hunting Area, or WMA/State Park Map
- Backpacker Magazine Pro Map
- Lake Map
Or, use the Digital Mapping and Additional Options to:
- USGS Topographic Map
- Color Aerial Photo
- Premium Satellite Photo
- Hybrid TopoPhoto
Note the statistics in the upper left of the preview window - which reflect the price, scale, date, etc. of your current selections.
- Private Property Boundaries
- Public Land Boundaries
- US Forest Service Roads and Trials
- GMU Boundaries
- Lake Contours
3. Choose Map Area
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 36" x 48"
- 4' x 5' (uses banner paper)
- 5' x 8' (uses banner paper)
- Wide (landscape) or Tall (portrait)
- We offer nine zoom levels.
- For topo maps, the most you can zoom into is 1:10,000.
- For aerials, the most you can zoom into is 1:2,500.
- For satellite maps, the most you can zoom into is 1:1000.
MyTopo waterproof maps are printed with UV fade-resistant and waterproof inks on a special waterproof and tear-resistant paper. Waterproof maps are available rolled or folded for rugged outdoor use.
Full-seam laminated map printed with UV fade-resistant inks. The lamination protects the map from water and dirt and is writable/erasable with standard dry-erase markers. Available rolled only.
- Add a name, title, select navigational grids (or no grids), relief shading or no shading etc...
- Don't forget to view a full preview of your map before purchase.