What types of paper do you offer? What paper type is best for framing?

We offer two different paper/map types:

  • Waterproof "Outdoor" Map
    MyTopo waterproof maps are printed with UV fade-resistant and waterproof inks on a special waterproof and tear-resistant paper. Waterproof maps are available rolled or folded for rugged outdoor use.

    Our waterproof paper can be framed and looks great.
    However, if you plan to use a heated glue to adhere the map, we recommend printing the map on plain paper.  Give us a call to make this special request at 877-587-9004.

    Banner sizes of 4' x 5' and 5' x 8' are available as Waterproof "Outdoor" Maps - but they look so good, you may want to hang them inside.

  • Laminated Map
    This is a full-seam laminated map printed with UV fade-resistant inks. The lamination protects the map from water and dirt and is writable/erasable with standard dry-erase markers. Available rolled. Banner sizes are not available as laminated maps.

Feedback and Knowledge Base